Планирование, беременность, роды Дети до года Раннее развитие Детский сад (обмен) Школы Здоровье Совместные покупки Новые СП Сбербанк Он-лайн Доска объявлений Центры раздач
Список форумов ОмскМама ОмскМама

СОВМЕСТНЫЕ ПОКУПКИ В ОМСКЕ

РегистрацияРегистрация
ВходВход

Situations Mode NBA 2K20 was a full game

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Форумная жизнь -> Поздравляем! ->

Поделиться:
Автор Сообщение
Dragonborn

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 25, 2021 14:04    Re: Situations Mode NBA 2K20 was a full game Ответить с цитатой

Situations Mode NBA 2K20 was a full game. The variety of modes meant that the game felt fresh. But, I was a bit disappointed that there was not a "Challenge" feature in NBA 2K20. In previous NBA 2K titles, you could experience real-life situations. The aim was to recreate moments from NBA the past.

I believe that a 'Situations Mode' is an excellent idea as it challenges current players. A 'Situations Mode' will be unable to attract new players to the game However, it will fulfill the desires of a disgruntled fans. The majority of NBA 2K fans are unhappy with the lack of new features. A new, challenging game will keep the core fanbase engaged.

Mamba Moments - The passing of Kobe Bryant was shocking and extremely sad. It was tragic in every sense. Kobe is probably going to be present in NBA 2K21 in a way. I love the idea of game mode where you are challenged to recreate some of Bryant's greatest moments in the court. This is a fitting tribute to Bryant as the player is allowed to play through Bryant's most memorable moments, and get to know his background. NBA 2K has previously had"Moments" mode which included Shaquille O'Neal as well as Michael Jordan. It is time that Kobe gets the same treatment.

Rebalance Archetype System The archetype system was introduced a few years ago and I was impressed by the idea. It would result in more unique designs and less of a chance of the game becoming unbalanced due to overpowered MyPlayers. In principle it was an ideal solution to an ongoing issue within the community.

Cheap NBA 2K22 MT Coins for sale, 2K22 MT Buy - nba2king

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Форумная жизнь -> Поздравляем! ->

Часовой пояс: GMT + 6
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: