Планирование, беременность, роды Дети до года Раннее развитие Детский сад (обмен) Школы Здоровье Совместные покупки Новые СП Сбербанк Он-лайн Доска объявлений Центры раздач
Список форумов ОмскМама ОмскМама

СОВМЕСТНЫЕ ПОКУПКИ В ОМСКЕ

РегистрацияРегистрация
ВходВход

RuneScape - I'd need to make for 99 Smithing

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Лялечки - малявочки (все о детях до года) -> Уход за малышами ->

Поделиться:
Автор Сообщение
MMOgrfy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 08, 2021 12:55    Re: RuneScape - I'd need to make for 99 Smithing Ответить с цитатой

Alright, so recently I've lost interest in Runescape for the simple reason that it felt like a game of bossing/slaying which is what I usually do. In the past, I've been wanting 90 Mining. I'm not sure why. I was thinking of following up with Smithing for Dungeoneering to use it for Skill Rooms/Promethium/looks pretty. This is when I began to think about LRC. Since I was thinking about the times I fished the LRC area, while also obtaining 99 Fishing. But I knew I was not the only one.

So , here's what I'm hoping to do. I've done some Math yesterday which is why it's likely modified a little. I'll end up with about 120k or so Gold Ore when I get 99. I'm not aware of where I'm this moment but that isn't a problem. So that will get me 80-95 Smithing. In the next few years, I'll need 75k or so of or so of Gold Ore for 99. And with the prices of Ores/Bars I'll make 11M Profit since I mined it all which means there's no way I lose money, surely? I am posting from my iPod, so it won't be impossible to determine the figures.

Perhaps this made a bit of sense. The most important problem was the Math part, because at the time , I was asleep haha. The way I did it was calculate the amount ore found in 99 Mining as well as calculating the amount of dollars that would be. Approx. 26M or more or less.

Then , how much bars I'd need to make for 99 Smithing, and also the amount it would cost. Approx. 27M or so. I'll require about 75,000 gold ore for 95-99, that's like 16M. If I can sell all bars this will amount to 28M, so I'll make about 11-12 million profit.

I believe this to be true, but it's still a little unclear when I'm trying to think of it all in my head. In addition, I was exhausted since it was around 4:30AM. In addition, I didn't think about the possible amount of different if I sell the Gold ore first rather than use it for training Smithing and that could have added more confusion to me.

Want to learn more about OSRS gold at rsgoldfast website

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Лялечки - малявочки (все о детях до года) -> Уход за малышами ->

Часовой пояс: GMT + 6
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: