Планирование, беременность, роды Дети до года Раннее развитие Детский сад (обмен) Школы Здоровье Совместные покупки Новые СП Сбербанк Он-лайн Доска объявлений Центры раздач
Список форумов ОмскМама ОмскМама

СОВМЕСТНЫЕ ПОКУПКИ В ОМСКЕ

РегистрацияРегистрация
ВходВход

Madden 22 - With regards to the Super Bowl

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Пузожители (все о беременности и родах) -> 9 месяцев надежды ->

Поделиться:
Автор Сообщение
MMOgrfy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 08, 2021 12:58    Re: Madden 22 - With regards to the Super Bowl Ответить с цитатой

The reason I bring it up is that the Chiefs punter may be interested in doing so and possibly taking a break this week. Matt Haack, the Bills' punter might want to take a day off. I have a feeling there aren't going be many punts made on Sunday night because this game will feature two of the top three scoring teams in the NFL. The Bills and Chiefs have each scored 33.5 points per game, which is tied for the second-highest score in the league.

Both teams boast a high scoring offense. It will be a matter of which defense is the better. Unfortunately for Kansas City, comparing these two defenses is similar to comparing a covered wagon to the inside of a Ferrari The one is so much better than the other, it isn't fair to compare them.

On the Chiefs' end, they haven't been able to stop anyone this year. In the last four weeks, they've handed out the second-highest number of points in the NFL and the second-highest number of yards. On the other hand they've also given up the least amount of yards. Bills have conceded most points in the NFL this season (just 11 points per game) and they've beat their three previous opponents with a combined score of 118-21. The Bills have also pitched two shutouts in their first four weeks. This is almost unheard of in NFL history.

With regards to the Super Bowl: I chose the Chiefs to reach the Super Bowl in each year (2019 2020, 2019) of the AFC. But this year, I didn't choose they because I went with the Bills. Which I believe means I need to select the Bills for this particular game.

If the Bills triumph on Sunday night the entire Buffalo population could smash into an office that folds. I suggest any reporter selling tables that fold to make sure that you have enough that you can last the whole weekend.

Want to learn more about Madden 22 Coins at mmoexp website

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Пузожители (все о беременности и родах) -> 9 месяцев надежды ->

Часовой пояс: GMT + 6
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: