Планирование, беременность, роды Дети до года Раннее развитие Детский сад (обмен) Школы Здоровье Совместные покупки Новые СП Сбербанк Он-лайн Доска объявлений Центры раздач
Список форумов ОмскМама ОмскМама

СОВМЕСТНЫЕ ПОКУПКИ В ОМСКЕ

РегистрацияРегистрация
ВходВход

Mission at the biggest port in runescape - Port Sarim

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Пузожители (все о беременности и родах) -> 9 месяцев надежды ->

Поделиться:
Автор Сообщение
nfkjasfas

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 28, 2021 14:24    Re: Mission at the biggest port in runescape - Port Sarim Ответить с цитатой

I'd like to increase my 78th level, but i'm not sure which skills to work on first for money to start to get all the other skills to 70. However, I wouldn't mind working on my pure account (the second one i said about) but he needs to be improved so badly! So, what do I do? What should I do?

We all know (or at least we suspect) that jagex may be leading quest lines towards a second god wars, however no one is sure what they'll do to overcome the barriers already established in the storyline (namely the laws of Guthix). How do you think they'll accomplish this? Which god will launch the project? Which mahjrahart will rise to godhood How epic will the godwars be?

I think that the god wars could be triggered by the bilrach... unknowingly. I believe that guthix (yes, guthix) is asleep in the daemonheim's bottom. bilrach plans to repeat zamorak's rise to godhood by banishing guthix. Without guthix and his laws, Zaros would easily take over Saradomin (he was superior to them in the second age). .

The one exception is the case where bilrach is on Zamoraks side. Zamorak being zaros’s first goal would result in zaros will have to cut short his initial strike due to the initial stage not working. This could cause gielenor's collapse into god wars, and decrease zaros’s first strike. A lot of other people will move into the plane, escalating the conflict. Lucien may rise to power or not prior to this.

If you want to know more about Rsorder RS Gold, please visit rsorder

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Пузожители (все о беременности и родах) -> 9 месяцев надежды ->

Часовой пояс: GMT + 6
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: