Планирование, беременность, роды Дети до года Раннее развитие Детский сад (обмен) Школы Здоровье Совместные покупки Новые СП Сбербанк Он-лайн Доска объявлений Центры раздач
Список форумов ОмскМама ОмскМама

СОВМЕСТНЫЕ ПОКУПКИ В ОМСКЕ

РегистрацияРегистрация
ВходВход

It'd add to my 2K experience

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Пузожители (все о беременности и родах) -> 9 месяцев надежды ->

Поделиться:
Автор Сообщение
snz0312

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 20, 2019 8:08    Re: It'd add to my 2K experience Ответить с цитатой

Some 2K requests are well thought out and come out of fans who obviously play the game and have some understanding of contractual constraints, and an idea of what goes into developing a name of the magnitude.Others do not. Here are some of the strangest 2K fan requests that I've seen, only in recent or two so.One UK fan wants 2K to include Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman in to MT 2K20, and when the ESPN First Carry duo are not accessible, then 2K must go after Fox Sports 1 Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharper. If Kellerman and Smithn't played a similar function for EA's NBA Live franchise perhaps that might work.

Even though Kellerman's contracts with EA and Smith proved up, I doubt strongly 2K would want to bring in those characters annually removed with Live. Additionally, real-life footage has never been used by 2K. It has brought in ability for motion recording to keep the visual continuity with game environment and the players.

If Smith, Kellerman, Bayless or Sharpe haven't been mo-capped however, and there's not been any sign that they have been, it is safe to say that is not likely to happen.At first, I was not certain if that fan was talking about"sexy" as in playing well and creating a great deal of shots, or even"hot" as in fever and in need of venting. I settled on the interpretation. This is pretty strange as it's so specific and screams of minutiae. I believe we all see jerseys come untucked during the course of a match, but is this really something important that it'd add to my 2K experience?

I would say no. I think it's more likely to cause some sort of glitch that has player clothes, if something similar to this was added. There are already some mishaps that NBA 2K MT Coins occur from time to time. I believe I'm great on untucked bracelets --sexy or not.That's really...something. Why would 2K need a fight button? Just what is a fight button? Back in the day, there was a street basketball game. It was part hoops title and part brawl. It was enjoyable for what it was, however, that's not what 2K needs to be, ever was, or is.

More NBA 2K products in nba2king。com

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
mskland
Новый знакомый
Новый знакомый

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 14, 2019 0:29    Re: Re: It'd add to my 2K experience Ответить с цитатой

It was part hoops title and part brawl.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Блог
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ОмскМама -> Пузожители (все о беременности и родах) -> 9 месяцев надежды ->

Часовой пояс: GMT + 6
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: